We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible service. In the unfortunate circumstance that you have a complaint please contact us immediately by either one of the following means:
By Post: SD Timmo Car Sales Limited
46 Henley Road, Sandford-on-Thames, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 4YP
By Telephone: 01865 778999
By Email: [email protected]
Acknowledging your complaint
If you are dissatisfied in any way with the service you have received and wish to make a complaint, we ask that you bring this to our attention as soon as possible so that we can try and resolve this for you. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days.
Investigating your complaint
Our Customer Care Team will investigate your complaint fairly, consistently and promptly. They will assess:
- The nature of your complaint.
- Whether any third party is involved in the complaint (such as the lender).
- How we should resolve the complaint.
- Our Team will look at all the available evidence and the circumstances of your complaint.
They'll also take into account any relevant laws or regulations. During the course of our investigation, the Customer Care Team may need to obtain detailed information from you or any third party involved in the complaint. In order to deal with your complaint promptly and thoroughly, we ask that you help by communicating openly and accordingly with our Team. We'll keep in touch throughout the process, and we'll be happy to answer any queries you may have about how we're progressing.
Our Team will endeavour to send you a Final Response within 8 weeks from the receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a Final Response within this time, we'll send you a response to explain why we've not been able to complete our investigation, and also give you an indication of when we expect to be able to provide you with a Final Response. If you are not happy with our response, and you are an eligible complainant, you can escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman. If you would like the Ombudsman to look into your complaint, you should contact them within 6 months of the date of our Final Response. They may ask you to send a copy of this.
Eligible complainants are:
- A consumer
- Companies within the EU definition of a microenterprise
- Charities with an annual income of under £6,500,000
- Trustees of a trust with assets of under £5,000,000
- A small business (only an eligible complainant if the conduct took place after the 1st April 2019)
- A guarantor The Ombudsman is a free and impartial service for resolving disputes between consumers and financial services institutions and their contact details are set out below.
By Post: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR By phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
By email: [email protected]
We'll maintain records and provide the Ombudsman or the Financial Conduct Authority, on request, details of all complaints handled by us.